|CitizenObserver Web Based Alerting Toolset Summary
CitizenObserver is a web based notification toolset for law enforcement
that enables citizens to receive and respond to text, email, and web alerts
from your agency.
- Alerts are received by citizens according to their preference of
text message, email or both. There is no cost to the public to sign
up to receive alerts.
- Alerts are automatically posted to the web and are also published
to your social media sites (Facebook, Twitter, etc.) and other web sites
(your own website) automatically via RSS feed.
- Automatic publishing of alerts to Google Maps enables Citizens to
interact even more with your alerts.
- The system enables the creation of custom public or private target
groups, providing your agency with an additional tool to target information
to those it's most relevant to.
- CitizenObserver is the only notification system to offer inbound anonymous
communications via text message or email. This technology enables you
to engage in a real time two way "chat" with someone who wishes
to provide important information to your agency.